ACCESS CONTROL INSTALLATION
Phoenix Electrical can install any type of access control systems that our clients require, ranging from small single door entry systems through to highly sophisticated software based computer systems controlling multiple sites.
Access control systems are used for a variety of applications; including home safety and peace of mind, limiting or increasing access to areas, as well as keeping records of movement within a building.
Features that can be included in a system are:
- Intercom audio door entry or video door entry systems
- Fully programmable control of individual access points and authorised personnel
- Telephone or video handsets
- Coded key pad access
- Proximity/fob readers
- Card access
- Biometric identification
- Concierge capability to control access from local or remote locations
- Fully compliant with Secured by Design and Part Q
- Can be fully integrated with fire alarm, CCTV and home automation systems.